10 Things to Say instead of Stop Crying

1. It is OK to be sad

2. This is really hard for you.

3. I am here with you.

4. Tell me about it.

5. I hear you.

6. That was really scary, sad, etc.

7. I will help you work it out.

8. I'm listening.

9. I here that you need space. I want to be here for you. I'll stay close so you can find me when your's ready.

10. It does not feel fair.

Searches related to 10 Things to Say instead of Stop Crying
how to get a kid to stop crying over everything
9 year old crying over everything
how to deal with a child that cries over everything
things to say when someone is crying
3 year old crying for no reason
6 year old cries when he doesn't get his way
5 year old cries about everything
what to do when a child is crying

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Telenor 4G SIM Status Check, 4G or No 4G

How to Unsubscribe Ufone Free Monthly WhatsApp offer