Postal Life Insurance, Iram Tariq, Takes Charge as GM PLI

Postal Life Insurance, Iram Tariq Takes Charge as GM PLI
Mrs. Iram Tariq assumed charge as General Manager Postal Life Insurance. She was working as Director before this posting in Postal Life. After her promotion, he appointed as GM. Union leaders of Postal Life Insurance Corporation Jabran Afzal, Finance Secretary Naeem Khan, Senior Vice President & Assistant Superintendent Imtiaz Hussain congratulates Iram Tariq for this appointment.

Comments

Asslam-o-Alikum said…
dear miss
great with best wishes for your imran niazi
imran niazi said…
miss please issue me my policy cheque. my policy no AEA-126178-lhr my list no 162 and serial no 6639. for your favourable action, regards.
03347578576
imran niazi said…
miss please send me your cell no
imran niazi said…
HELLO
GOOD MORNING MADEM G
Muhammad Ajmal said…
Respected Ma'am! I have submitted the 2nd term claim of my policy No. AEA-88565-LHR at AD PLIC RWP @ S.No 32.Kindly facilitate in issuing the cheque please. Regards Muhammad Ajmal( 03238557099)

Popular posts from this blog

Telenor 4G SIM Status Check, 4G or No 4G

How to Unsubscribe Ufone Free Monthly WhatsApp offer